Date Aired: May 30, 2023 // Guest: Ashleigh Di Lello
Ashleigh Dilello shares her journey with chronic pain and how neuroscience holds the key to healing. In this episode, we discuss bio-emotional healing and how it influences physical pain and symptoms. Other topics discussed on this episode include:
- The brain and nervous system connection
- Bio-emotional healing
- Creating safety within the body
- Patterns that keep you stuck in stress
- Addressing belief systems as a root- cause source of pain
- The influence of past injuries
- How trauma to the brain changes the brain
- The brain’s role in validating beliefs
- Emotional pain vs. physical pain
- Resurfacing emotional toxins
Follow Ashleigh @ashleighdilello on Instagram! www.instagram.com/ashleighdilello
Follow @healthinstitute on Instagram!www.instagram.com/healthinstitute
Join The Health Institute Newsletter!www.thehealthinstitute.com/wellness-weekly
More About The Guests
Ashleigh Di Lello
Ashleigh is a Mind Coach, Mother, Wife, and creator of Bio Emotional Healing, a revolutionary process based in neuroscience that helps my clients rewire their nervous system to create mind-body freedom.
At age 13, she was suddenly faced with a life-threatening illness that led to years of chronic pain, emotional trauma, and not trusting or feeling safe in my body.
Through her study of neuroscience and a 20-year journey, I was able to conquer the emotional, physical, and mental battle in my life to become an elite athlete, TV & Broadway star, Mind Coach and keynote speaker.