Date Aired: March 17, 2023 // Guest: Dr. Chris Motley
Dr. Motley describes the signs and symptoms of UTIs, Kidney deficiencies, and Bladder infections. In this episode, we learn the solutions to healing chronic infections and the emotions associated with the kidneys and bladder.
Other topics discussed are:
- What the symptoms of tight hip flexors and knee pain mean
- What it means when you have frequent urination at night
- Emotions of the Kidneys and Bladder (fear)
- The horary cycle of the Kidneys
- Signs of bladder infections
- Why you could be experiencing hair loss
- Prevalence of yeast and fungal overgrowths
- Why your Kidneys get tired
- Emotional techniques to support Kidney and Bladder health: EFT, neurofeedback, and tapping
- How to strengthen the kidneys with herbals (Phyllanthus, Schisandra, dandelion root tea, neem, chrysanthemum)
More About The Guest
Dr. Chris Motley
Dr. Christopher Motley holds a Doctorate in Chiropractic from Logan University and has been in full-time practice for over 15 years. His has two office locations: one located in the heart of Nashville and the other in Franklin, Tennessee. He works with in-person patients and virtual patient consults from around the world, focusing on kinesiology, biofeedback therapy, and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) techniques and treatment paths of acupuncture, bodywork, supplementation, surgery, rehab, or medications. Dr. Motley sees patients of all ages ranging from 1 day old to 96 years of age. Helping individuals with Lyme disease, liver methylation, parasites, SIBO, viral infection, hormones, fertility, and emotions related to these conditions is a passion of his, as well as, educating both online and in person. He is certified in acupuncture, applied kinesiology, clinical kinesiology, and holistic methylation therapy.